From Marietta, OH and points east
- Take OH-7 S from Marietta, along the Ohio River, toward Belpre, Ohio.
- Stay on OH-7 as it joins US-50 W and OH-32 W at Belpre (across the Ohio River from Parkersburg, WV). Once you reach Belpre, you have about 45 minutes still to go.
- Stay on US-50 W all the way up the Hocking River valley to the city of Athens. US-50 W and OH-7 split along the way; you will exit to the right and follow US-50 W to Athens.
- Continue on US-50 W to Exit 17 for OH-682 N. Turn right at the first traffic light, onto Richland Avenue, to cross the Hocking River and enter the Ohio University campus.
- At the first traffic light, turn right onto S. Green Drive. (Peden Stadium will be on your right and the Convocation Center will be on your left).
- At the next intersection, just past the stadium, turn left onto Oxbow Trail. (On your left when you make this turn is a parking lot that has in it metered spaces that are available for public use).
- Follow Oxbow Trail to the Baker University Center (on your right.
To avoid ticketing or towing, do not park in University parking without the proper permit. Details on parking.