From Cincinnati and points west
It is approximately a 2 1/2 hour drive from Cincinnati to Athens.
- Take I-275 around Cincinnati to the east side to OH-32.
- Take OH-32 E to Athens.
- Just outside of Athens, DO NOT take the exit for US-33 E to Pomeroy, OH (this off-ramp exits to the left). Continue on OH-32 through Athens.
- Take Exit 17 onto OH-682 N. Turn right at the first traffic light, onto Richland Avenue, to cross the Hocking River and enter the Ohio University campus.
- At the first traffic light, turn right onto S. Green Drive. (Peden Stadium will be on your right and the Convocation Center will be on your left).
- At the next intersection, just past the stadium, turn left onto Oxbow Trail. (On your left when you make this turn is a parking lot that has in it metered spaces that are available for public use).
- Follow Oxbow Trail to the Baker University Center (on your right).
To avoid ticketing or towing, do not park in University parking without the proper permit. Details on parking.