Ohio University allows the sale and use of alcoholic beverages on the campus in a manner that is responsible and complies with the law. The Ohio University policy that addresses the sale and use of alcoholic beverages on campus is #24.001 Alcoholic Beverages on University Property and in Fraternity and Sorority Houses.
- In Baker University Center
- Private events within Baker University Center may include alcoholic beverage service arranged through Ohio University Catering.
- Alcoholic beverages are served in Latitude 39 Restaurant in the Center. Beverages may not be removed from the restaurant.
- All aspects of Ohio University policy regarding alcohol apply within Baker University Center and on its adjacent grounds.
- How do I register an event or get a permit?
The administration of the university-wide alcohol policy is the responsibility of Baker University Center. To request permission to use or serve alcoholic beverages on University property or to apply for a permit to sell alcoholic beverages on University property, contact the Reservations Office, Baker University Center, Baker 347, (740) 593-4021.