The Alumni Gateway (also known as the Campus Gate) is the brick and stone archway at the corner of Court and Union Streets. Table space is on the concrete walkway, in front of the bushes on either side of the archway, but not blocking the center archway.
- Use of the Alumni Gateway is restricted to activities that are small in nature and will not disrupt the flow of pedestrian traffic.
- Space may be reserved for up to three consecutive days and for no more than six (6) total days per quarter per organization.
- A maximum of two activities are permitted at any one time.
- At no time shall passersby be verbally harassed, involuntarily stopped, or deterred.
- No sound system is permitted.
- No signs, equipment, or other items may be taped or otherwise attached to gate, bushes, trees, light poles, or permanent signs.
- Individuals and groups affiliated with Ohio University: Free
(”Affiliated” individuals or groups shall be defined as all University students and employees, including faculty, administrators, classified non-bargaining staff, bargaining unit staff, and student employees of any academic, administrative, auxiliary, or co-curricular unit of Ohio University.)
Outdoor space is available for use in accordance with University policy #24.016 “Use of Outdoor Space on the Athens Campus” which provides guidelines for use of outdoor spaces on the Athens campus and ensures that activities may be held on the campus in a manner that does not disrupt the operations of the University. Please review this policy before reserving outdoor space.
- Visit our Reservations section to reserve this space