Graduate Student Practicum Positions
Professional Training and Development
In collaboration with our direct service programs, we offer experiences for trainees seeking professional development and training in evidence-based practices. We offer volunteer, practicum, internship, and fellowship opportunities for students enrolled in graduate training programs as well as established professionals who are interested in re-specializing. Trainees spend a year or more inside our direct service programs building advanced skills to help children succeed.
- The application of scientific evidence to practice
- The importance of interpersonal interactions
- Sound understanding of ethical and legal professional decisions
- Strong emphasis on individual and cultural diversity
- Building experience in assessment, treatment planning, intervention, consultation, and supervision