Doctoral Psychology Internship
Our doctoral internship program focuses on training professional psychologists in clinical and school specializations. The intern year begins July 1, 2023, and applications are due November 1, 2022.
- Two interns a year are selected to participate
- Full-time (40 hours per week) for 12 months (2,000 hours)
- $36,000 stipend
- Eligible for The Baker Center’s health insurance plan
- Program is a member of APPIC and accredited by APA
- Curriculum conforms to the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Psychologists requirements for internships
The application process is currently open on the APPIC website (www.appic.org) using the APPIC Application for Psychology Internships (AAPI). AAPIC Program Number: 2479.
For the 2023-2024 training year, we expect that all programs and services will be operating normally and will not be impacted by COVID-19 precautions. However, updates will be provided to applicants as soon as they are available. Please note that all interns must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to participate in the internship program.