Doctoral Psychology Internship
Our doctoral internship program focuses on training professional psychologists in clinical and school specializations. The intern year begins July 1, 2024 and applications are due November 1, 2023.
- Two interns a year are selected to participate
- Full-time (40 hours per week) for 12 months (2,000 hours)
- $36,000 stipend
- Eligible for The Baker Center’s health insurance plan
- Program is a member of APPIC and accredited by APA
- Curriculum conforms to the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Psychologists requirements for internships
The application process is currently closed on the APPIC website (www.appic.org). To apply during the next cycle, please use the APPIC Application for Psychology Internships (AAPI). AAPIC Program Number: 2479. Please check this page in Fall 2023 for updates on the next application cycle.
For the 2024-2025 training year, we expect that all programs and services will be operating normally and will not be impacted by COVID-19 precautions. However, updates will be provided to applicants as soon as they are available.